My Summer travel plans (Germany, France and Italy)!!

Its been a while I have written much on my blog, with so much happening lately, traveling and working jobs at the same time, planning new trips, trying organised them well in time and on the new front – I am also planning few group tours to travel along with different people with my own share of traveling experiences! Will share more about it in the my next posts.

But the thing which makes me most excited is my recent upcoming trip I have planned in the summer of June 2018. The trips starts from Bremen, Germany and ends at Munich (after where I take the final flight back to my home country – India). Lets me share the a rough route of how entire trip looks like:

trip

“Bremen – Frankfurt – Strasbourg – Colmar – Milan – Munich”

I have to admit, I spend some decent amount of time everyday between my usual jobs whenever I get time to finally draft this route. I will be traveling for almost 3-4 weeks and will be my first hand-on experience going to all these destinations!

I will be taking road trips (mainly using buses/trains) to cover this route, its always cheaper and better to travel via road as you get to observe the views of how the transition of one city goes to another (even though there might not be much) but still its worth enjoying!

At present, I only have very basic knowledge of how these cities are, Strasbourg and Colmar pictures have been tempting for past 2-3 years, Bremen being the second most populous city in northern Germany while Frankfurt one of the largest metropolis the country has, Milan on the other hand has whole different experience – having one of the huge Gothic cathedrals; although some people says the city is not as beautiful as other Italian cities are but still it has its own share of urban lifestyle experiences. And Last but not the least Munich- it will be short stay there in the end butΒ  the thing which attracts the most of Munich is its fine architecture and full of cultural experiences. Well, lets see how it goes! Even-how, hopefully it will be a fruitful journey!

Have you been to any of these cities? I am sure some of you might have visited one or more of them, so please feel free to share as many tips you would like so that I can use the best out of them during my trip! πŸ™‚Β

Before, I leave, just going to share some random pictures of these cities (obviously they are not mine, as I haven’t visited them yet, but its always nice to finish the thoughts about travel with some pictures! πŸ˜€

Famous Bremen Market Square in the Hanseatic City Bremen, German
Bremen
frankfurt
Frankfurt
Strasbourg
Strasbourg
colmar
Colmar
milan
Milan
Munich
Munich

Don’t forget to leave your comments below, will happy to read them! πŸ˜‰

14 Comments Add yours

1. kasiawrites says:

I loved Munich! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Liked by 2 people

2. Strasbourg is beautiful! As is Frankfurt.

Liked by 2 people

1. Hey! Both places pictures i have seen are just aweosme! Looking forward for it! Thanks. πŸ™‚

Liked by 2 people

3. Anushree says:

Sounds like a plan! Good luck for the summer

Liked by 2 people

1. Hey! Thanks! πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

4. Dushyant Vazarkar says:

Sounds exciting..!! Pictures are beautiful.
    Really one can not complete whole Europe in their lifetime. Such a beautiful countries.

Liked by 2 people

1. Thanks Dushyant! πŸ™‚

5. Isobel Laila says:

Munich was lovely when I visited last summer, especially the surrounding areas – beautiful countryside outside the city! Lake Como, north of Milan, is also worth a visit, and Verona, which isn’t too far away. Have a brilliant trip! πŸ™‚

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you so much. Will definitely try to visit lake como and verona. πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

6. Meenal says:

Hello. How much would this trip cost for a couple and a 5 year old kid.

Liked by 2 people

1. Hi Meenal. The trip cost largely depends on how you plan your trip. You can send me a message through contact page with your email address and other details and I will reply back soon! Thanks.

7. Flavia Vinci says:

Nice tour, I would have skipped Milan as I am not a fan at all but it is only my opinion

Liked by 1 person

1. Thanks and yeah I got your point but during my stay in Milan for this trip I added a small stop to Chamonix (France) as it was easily connected by Flixbus and had a really good time there! πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

8. if you know someone who might be interested, please share this post.
    Don’t hesitate to join us to live a once in a lifetime experience?
    see you soon in Thamel Kathmandu Nepal.