The Awesome Blogger Award!

Processed with Rookie Cam

It is a great feeling to be nominated for such an award. Its only been a short while only when I started blogging, the idea was to just express my experiences, but eventually, I believe, we all sense a sort of connection within this community, a platform where sometimes people express the true nature of themselves, their dreams, their passion, to see their life’s and world out of there from their own eyes.

I would like to thanks “Kasia” for nominating and considering myself for this award. She is an astounding travel blogger and great writer who lives in Canada and has travel to many places around the world. I would definitely recommend to check out her blog here.

THE RULES:

-Thank the person who nominated you.
-Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
-Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
-Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
-Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
-Let your nominees know that theyโ€™ve been nominated.

Kasia’s Questions & my answers :

1. If you could go back in time without any consequences, when would that be?

To the time when I was a 8 or 9 years old kid I guess, life was much easy and worry free then.

2. Beaches or mountains?

That a hard question, I love both of them, but mountains drives me more crazy! ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Whatโ€™s the one thing you canโ€™t travel without?

I would say my smartphone.

4. If you could go back for a do-over trip, where would you go?

I would go to Tromso, Norway, one of my best memorable solo trips.

5. Why do you love to travel?

ย ย  I just love to explore and experience life around the world, gives me a sort of purpose to life.

6. Who is your fave travel companion?

My own self! Solo journeys are always amazing.

7. How many languages do you speak?

Two (English and Hindi)

8. What would you be doing if you werenโ€™t a blogger?

I am already working as an Architect besides being a travel blogger.

9.ย  What is your fave dish and why?

Its an Indian dish called “Palak Paneer” (Indian cottage cheese in spinach gravy). Itsย ย ย  been my favorite since I was a kid, my mom used to make the best out of this dish!

10. What do you do when youโ€™re not blogging?

Doing my usual job and of course traveling! ๐Ÿ™‚

Here are my nominees and I hope they can participate:

Here are my questions:

1. What is the most far-fetched dream have you ever thought of?
  2. What is your biggest fear in life? & why?
  3. ย If someone sponsor you one free Round-the-world tour, which places would you pick and why?
  4. One favorite song which you could hear over and over again for years?
  5. What does happiness means to you? and when was the last time you felt great happiness?
  6. Which are your 5 favorites movies of all time?
  7. If you could witness a moment of past, present or future, what would it be?
  8. What is the most craziest things you have ever done in life?
  9. Any one secret which you haven’t share to anyone yet till now?
  10. What inspires you the most?

Feel free to share any comments otherwise and looking forward to read your answers!

19 Comments Add yours

1. Anushree says:

Dreamsvoyager, Thank you for nominating me! Let me figure it out and I shall do this soon.

Liked by 1 person

1. My pleasure, looking forward for your answers! ๐Ÿ™‚

2. kasiawrites says:

Really enjoyed reading your answers! I think being an architect must be pretty cool. I have no concept for design, spatial layout or drawing but I love architecture ๐Ÿ˜

Liked by 1 person

1. Haha Thanks! Well being an Architect it’s seems to drives me to observe buildings in more depth when I travel but that being said I tend to over do it a lot! ๐Ÿ˜ but otherwise I love nature! ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 1 person

3. kasiawrites says:

I also look forward to checking out your nominees ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Liked by 1 person

1. Sure! Me too! ๐Ÿ˜ but thanks for stopping by! ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Thank you so much for nominating me! I answered to your questions in my side blog:

Your favorite dish sounds good. Maybe I can taste it some time in the future. ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 1 person

1. Thanks! you should give that dish a try! ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 1 person

5. Rekha says:

Just palak paneer? No tandoori chicken? Unless, of course you are a vegetarian. โ˜บ๏ธ Nice to meet you in blogosphere, anub. Boy, you have visited a LOT of places! Looking forward to read more of your travel adventures. ๐Ÿ˜€

Liked by 1 person

1. Ha..very nice to meet you Rekha! Yes I am a vegetarian but besides palak paneer? of course! lot of things..I am a foody! And it is true, that I have visited few places around the world but still have to explore a lot within this small life…:), looking forward to read more about you blog stories as well! Thanks again for stopping by!

1. Rekha says:

There are so many places to see! I love to travel to. I have been to a couple of places in india, but never abroad. One life is not enough to visit all the places. ๐Ÿ˜€ I am a foodie too. When I read your post, the only thing that came into my mind was tandoori chicken and butter chicken ๐Ÿ˜‚ of course, there is paneer makhani, dal fry… I should stop here. ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜€

Liked by 1 person

2. Indian has so much to explore in itself!! I am sure you can still enjoy more awesome place here. Im glad you like my article and lets hope we can wrote a blog for our favorite Indian food sometime! ๐Ÿ˜€

3. Rekha says:

My mind is at work already, thinking about all the food I ate this past week. ๐Ÿ˜‰
        I have visited some architectural wonders in south India. Haven’t been to the north much. Planning to start soon. โ˜บ๏ธ

Liked by 1 person

4. Thats great. Feel free to write back if you need any tips for north travel! ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Rekha says:

Oh yes. I will. โ˜บ๏ธ I am planning a Singapore trip, hopefully by the end of this year, I ll be able to go. I can ask you later on about tips for a solo traveller.

Liked by 1 person

6. Anytime! I just came back from Singapore last week and will be writing some blogs about it soon. So keep in touch! ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Rekha says:

Oh wow, that’s fantastic! Looking forward to your posts on Singapore. โ˜บ๏ธ

6. Congratulations. Iโ€™ve been blogging a long time and havenโ€™t made it that far!

Liked by 1 person