It is a great feeling to be nominated for such an award. Its only been a short while only when I started blogging, the idea was to just express my experiences, but eventually, I believe, we all sense a sort of connection within this community, a platform where sometimes people express the true nature of themselves, their dreams, their passion, to see their life’s and world out of there from their own eyes.
I would like to thanks “Kasia” for nominating and considering myself for this award. She is an astounding travel blogger and great writer who lives in Canada and has travel to many places around the world. I would definitely recommend to check out her blog here.
-Thank the person who nominated you.
-Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
-Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
-Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
-Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
-Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
Kasia’s Questions & my answers :
1. If you could go back in time without any consequences, when would that be?
To the time when I was a 8 or 9 years old kid I guess, life was much easy and worry free then.
2. Beaches or mountains?
That a hard question, I love both of them, but mountains drives me more crazy! 🙂
3. What’s the one thing you can’t travel without?
I would say my smartphone.
4. If you could go back for a do-over trip, where would you go?
I would go to Tromso, Norway, one of my best memorable solo trips.
5. Why do you love to travel?
I just love to explore and experience life around the world, gives me a sort of purpose to life.
6. Who is your fave travel companion?
My own self! Solo journeys are always amazing.
7. How many languages do you speak?
Two (English and Hindi)
8. What would you be doing if you weren’t a blogger?
I am already working as an Architect besides being a travel blogger.
9. What is your fave dish and why?
Its an Indian dish called “Palak Paneer” (Indian cottage cheese in spinach gravy). Its been my favorite since I was a kid, my mom used to make the best out of this dish!
10. What do you do when you’re not blogging?
Doing my usual job and of course traveling! 🙂
Here are my nominees and I hope they can participate:
Here are my questions:
- What is the most far-fetched dream have you ever thought of?
- What is your biggest fear in life? & why?
- If someone sponsor you one free Round-the-world tour, which places would you pick and why?
- One favorite song which you could hear over and over again for years?
- What does happiness means to you? and when was the last time you felt great happiness?
- Which are your 5 favorites movies of all time?
- If you could witness a moment of past, present or future, what would it be?
- What is the most craziest things you have ever done in life?
- Any one secret which you haven’t share to anyone yet till now?
- What inspires you the most?
Feel free to share any comments otherwise and looking forward to read your answers!